As a company dedicated to offering the mobile world’s best social casino gaming experience we are always trying to learn and be inspired from the real Las Vegas. The undisputed casino capital of the world has a lot to teach social gaming companies.
This time around though, it is we that will be offering our expertise in Las Vegas. Our own Andrew Hughes has been invited to speak at the Social Casino Gaming Summit (12-13 June 2014 at the Bellagio).
In his session, titled “Crossing over to mobile”, Andrew will share his insight on how to succesfully migrate your existing Facebook or web games to mobile. Andrew will address:
- How to leverage your existing user base and cross-sell your games
– How to effectively transition leaders from social into mobile
– How to overcoming issues of fragmentation of game time
– How to provide a seamless gaming experience cross platform
– Knowledge on acquisition strategies and market personalisation
Besides Andrew’s not-to-be-missed session, the Social Casino Gaming Summit has lots of interesting sessions on offer for social casino gaming industry insiders. The full two days schedule is available here.
As always, if you are in Vegas come and say hi.