Our app offers slots which you can play using virtual currency („Credits“) as a wager. Frequent gaming – even with virtual currency – can lead to problematic gaming or the development of a gaming addiction. Being aware of the symptoms is vital in addressing a suspected gaming addiction.
With this simple self-test, you can find out whether or not you have a gaming problem:
- Are you leaving your family alone for long periods of time in order to take part in games?
- Are you spending more time gaming than you had planned or intended to, ignoring other duties and responsibilities?
- Are you arguing frequently with your partner about spending too much time and money on gaming? Do you find that you cannot stop or limit yourself?
- Are you buying Twist packs with family money needed for rent/mortgage, schooling, medical needs, groceries, clothes or heating?
- Do you feel you have to take part in games to get to spend time with people you understand?
- When you are with your family, at work or at social events, are you constantly thinking about your next game?
- Do you find yourself trying to take part in gaming during office hours even if it could cost you your job?
- If you have answered ‘yes’ to any of the questions above, we suggest that you take action immediately BEFORE it becomes a serious problem.
There are many organisations that can help you address your problem:
- Australia: https://www.lifeline.org.au/get-help/topics/problem-gambling
- Austria: https://www.bmf.gv.at/steuern/gluecksspiel-spielerschutz/hilfsangebote/spielerschutz-hilfsangebote.html
- Croatia: www.pbsvi.hr/hr/program/kocka-terapijsko-rehabilitacijski-program-za-ovisnost-o-kockanju/
- France: www.sos-joueurs.eu
- Germany: www.anonyme-spieler.org
- Hungary: www.gamblersanonymous.hu
- Italy: www.giocatorianonimi.org
- Portugal: www.jogoresponsavel.pt
- Spain: www.jugadoresanonimos.org
- Sweden: www.spelberoende.se
- Switzerland: www.careplay.ch, www.spielprobleme.ch
- Turkey: www.kumarbagimliligi.com
- United Kingdom: www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk
- United States of America: http://www.gamblersanonymous.org/ga/
Responsible gaming tips
Follow these tips to keep an eye on your gaming activities and protect yourself from any possible addiction:
- The key to responsible gaming is the awareness that it is just a game.
- Never borrow money to purchase a Twist pack.
- Set yourself a time limit.
- Take regular breaks.
- Try to find a balance between gaming and other activities.
- Don’t play games when stressed, depressed, intoxicated or suffering from other problems.
- Only purchase Coin packs with money you have set aside for entertainment – never with money for everyday expenses.
Deletion of your player account
You have the opportunity to remove the app from your device at any time. To do this, simply follow the instruction below.
- Press the Home button (the round button below the screen) to return to the dashboard. This is where you see all the icons of the different apps. Ignore this step if you are already on the dashboard.
- Scroll until you find the ‘Slots – Pharaoh’s Way’ icon.
- Tap and hold the icon until it starts to wiggle.
- An (x) will appear on the upper left corner of the icon.
- Tap the (x). The app is now deleted!