This Terms of Service (“Terms”) is a legally binding agreement that governs your use of Mobile Social Applications offered by Abzorba S.A. (hereinafter: “AbZorba”) and accessed through third party web sites (collectively, the “Service”). By using or accessing the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
Subject to your acceptance of these Terms, AbZorba grants to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable limited license to use and display the Service and related software (excluding source and object code) for your personal (or household) non-commercial use by any machine(s) of which you are the primary user. You agree not to use the Service for any other purpose, or to copy or distribute the content of the Service except as specifically allowed in this agreement.
AbZorba reserves the right discontinue the Service or to change the content of the Service in any way and at any time, with or without notice to you, without liability. You agree to be bound by any application, forum, or game specific rules published within the Service.
Your use of the Service is conditioned upon your compliance with these Terms and any use of the Service in violation of these Terms will be regarded as an infringement of AbZorba’s copyrights in and to the Service. AbZorba reserves the right to terminate your access to the service without notice if you violate these Terms. You represent that you are 13 years old or older. Additionally, if you are between the ages of 13 and 18, you represent that your legal guardian has reviewed and agrees to the Terms. You must be over the age of 18 in order to buy in-game currency through Google Play or iTunes.
Unless otherwise specified in writing, all materials that are part of the Service are owned, controlled, or licensed by AbZorba and are protected by law from unauthorized use. The entire contents of the Service are copyrighted under the EU copyright laws and/or similar laws of other jurisdictions. Mobile Social, the Mobile Social logos, and all game names are trademarks of AbZorba and may not be used without the express written permission of AbZorba. You do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Service, downloading material from or uploading material to the Service, or by purchasing any virtual goods.
You agree not to copy, redistribute, publish or otherwise exploit material from the Service, except as expressly permitted herein, without the express prior written permission of AbZorba.
All comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions (“Ideas”) disclosed, submitted, or offered to AbZorba in connection with the use of the Service shall be the exclusive property of AbZorba. You agree that unless otherwise prohibited by law AbZorba may use, sell, exploit and disclose the Ideas in any manner, without restriction and without compensation to you.
The Service may include a virtual, in-game currency (“Virtual Currency”) including, but not limited to coins, cash, or points, that may be purchased from AbZorba for “real world” money if you are a legal adult in your country of residence. The Service may also include virtual, in-game digital items (“Virtual Goods”) that may be purchased from AbZorba for “real world” money or for Virtual Currency. Regardless of the terminology used, Virtual Currency and Virtual Goods may never be redeemed for “real world” money, goods or other items of monetary value from AbZorba or any other party.
Other than a limited, personal, revocable, non-transferable, non-sublicenseable license to use the Virtual Goods or Virtual Currency in the Service, you have no right or title in or to any such Virtual Goods or Virtual Currency appearing or originating in the Service, or any other attributes associated with use of the Service or stored within the Service. AbZorba has the absolute right to manage, regulate, control, modify and/or eliminate such Virtual Currency and/or Virtual Goods as it sees fit in its sole discretion, and AbZorba shall have no liability to you or anyone for the exercise of such rights. Transfers of Virtual Currencies and Virtual Goods are strictly prohibited except where explicitly authorized within the Service. Outside of the game, you may not buy or sell any Virtual Currency or Virtual Goods for “real world” money or otherwise exchange items for value. Any attempt to do so is in violation of these Terms and may result in a lifetime ban from AbZorba Service and possible legal action.
You agree that all sales of Virtual Goods and Currencies are final.All Virtual Goods and Currencies are forfeited if your account is terminated or suspended for any reason, in AbZorba’s sole and absolute discretion, or if AbZorba discontinues providing the Service.
AbZorba has full excretion on any refund of any purchase on any App Store, however no application for refund will be considered unless a full receipt from the App Store is provided with reference number for the purchase is provided and within 3 days of initial purchase. AbZorba decision is final.
You represent and warrant that you have full right and authority to use the Services and to be bound by these Terms. You agree that you will comply fully with all applicable laws, regulations, statutes, ordinances, and the Terms herein.
You undertake that you shall not defraud, or attempt to defraud, AbZorba or other users, and that you shall not act in bad faith in your use of the Service. If AbZorba determines that you do act in bad faith in violation of these Terms, or if AbZorba determines that your actions fall outside of reasonable community standards, AbZorba may, at its sole discretion, terminate your account and prohibit you from using the Service.
You agree that your use of the Service shall be lawful and that you will comply with the usage rules. In furtherance of the foregoing, and as an example and not as a limitation, you agree that you shall not:You agree that your use of the Service shall be lawful and that you will comply with the usage rules. In furtherance of the foregoing, and as an example and not as a limitation, you agree that you shall not:
• Create an account or access the Service if you are under the age of 13;
• Upload, post, transmit or otherwise disseminate material that is vulgar, indecent, obscene, pornographic, sexual or that is, in a reasonable person’s view, otherwise offensive or objectionable;
• Libel, ridicule, defame, mock, stalk, intimidate, threaten, harass, or abuse anyone, hatefully, racially, ethnically or in any other manner;
• Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files or data, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Service or the computers of other users of the Service;
• Advertise, solicit or transmit any commercial advertisements, including chain letters, junk e-mail or repetitive messages (spam) to anyone;
• Violate the contractual, personal, intellectual property or other rights of any party including by using, uploading, transmitting, distributing, or otherwise making available any information or material made available through the Service in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other right of any party (including rights of privacy or publicity);
• Create false personas, multiple identities, multiple user accounts, set up an account on behalf of someone other than yourself, use bots or other automated software programs to defraud or which otherwise violate these Terms of Service and/or the terms of service of any third-party applications or social networks through which the Service is accessed;
• Attempt to obtain passwords or other private information from other members including personally identifiable information (whether in text, image or video form), identification documents, or financial information;
• Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit), without AbZorba’s express permission, any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including, without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware,” “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”);
• Improperly use support channels or complaint buttons to make false reports to AbZorba;
• Develop, distribute, use, or publicly inform other members of “auto” software programs, “macro” software programs or other “cheat utility” software programs or applications;
• Exploit, distribute or publicly inform other members of any game error, miscue or bug which gives an unintended advantage;
• Deal with Coins in a manner that violates these Terms, including transferring Coins to other individuals, parties, or entities, selling or re-selling Virtual Currency or virtual goods or fraudulently obtaining or acquiring Virtual Currency or other products or services;
• Rent, lease, sell, trade, gift, bequeath or otherwise transfer your account to anyone without AbZorba’s written permission;
• Access or use an account which has been rented, leased, sold, traded, gifted, bequeathed, or otherwise transferred from the account creator without AbZorba’s written permission;
• Engage in any fraudulent activity with respect to payment methods or advertiser tracking mechanisms;
• Violate any applicable laws or regulations, or encourage or promote any illegal activity including, but not limited to, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, defamation, invasion of privacy, identity theft, hacking, cracking or distribution of counterfeit software, or cheats or hacks for the Service;
• Attempt to use the Service on or through any service that is not authorized by AbZorba. Any such use is at your own risk and may subject you to additional or different terms. AbZorba takes no responsibility for your use of the Service through any service that is not authorized by it;
• Post or communicate any person’s real-world personal information using the Service;
• Attempt to interfere with, hack into or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers for the Service; or
• Interfere with the ability of others to enjoy using the Service, including disrupt, overburden or aid the disruption or overburdening of the Service servers, or take actions that interfere with or materially increase the cost to provide the Service for the enjoyment of all its users.
AbZorba may refuse access to the Service or may terminate your account without notice for any reason, including, but not limited to, a suspected violation of these Terms, illegal or improper use of your account, or illegal or improper use of the Services, User Content (as defined below), products, or AbZorba’s intellectual property as determined by AbZorba in its sole discretion. You may lose your user name and persona, if applicable, as a result of account termination, without responsibility on the part of AbZorba for any damage that may result from the foregoing. If you have more than one account, AbZorba may terminate all of your accounts.
In addition to the foregoing, AbZorba may selectively remove or revoke Benefits associated with your account. “Benefits” mean licensed rights granted, awarded, gifted, provided to and/or purchased by you to access and/or use online or off-line elements or features of the Service and/or products, and include but are not limited to paid and free downloadable content, virtual currency, digital and/or virtual assets, unlockable content, rights of use tied to unlock keys or codes, serial codes and/or online authentication of any kind, and in-game achievements. If your account, or a particular subscription for the Service associated with your account, is terminated, suspended and/or if any Benefits are selectively removed or revoked from your account, no refund will be granted, no Benefits will be credited to you or converted to cash or other forms of reimbursement, and you will have no further access to your account or Benefits associated with your account or the particular Service.
You acknowledge that AbZorba is not required to provide you notice before suspending or terminating your account or selectively removing or revoking Benefits associated with your account. In the event that AbZorba terminates your account, you may not participate in any of the Services again without AbZorba’s express permission. AbZorba reserves the right to refuse to keep accounts for, and provide access to the Service or other services to, any individual. You may not allow individuals whose accounts have been terminated by us to use your account. If you believe that any action has been taken against your account in error, please contact us.
Version last updated: 2015/07/23.
Blackjack Live Casino is the #1 downloaded multiplayer Blackjack on Google Play!Read More
Roulette Live captures the sprint of a truly awesome week-end in VegasRead More
Texas Hold ‘Em and Omaha in same app - the Poker Player Poker is here!Read More
You asked for a sizzlin’ slots so here it is!Read More
You asked for a sizzlin’ slots so here it is!Read More
You asked for a sizzlin’ slots so here it is!Read More